Features & Specifications
Recycler server rack
Atola Disk Recycler system includes:
Single Disk Recycler unit specification
- One or more (up to 200) 4-port Atola Disk Recycler units;
- Windows control software running on a separate PC ("Host PC");
- Dimensions: 425mm (width) x 500mm (depth) x 84mm (height);
- Mountable into standard server rack;
- Weight: 8 kg;
- 4 ports supporting both SAS and SATA drives;
- Ethernet interface: RJ45 / 1Gbe;
- Control interface: Windows application, standalone mode is available;
- Maximum data transfer speed: 470 MB/s (28 GB/min) per port;
- Supported hard drive interfaces: SAS, SATA I/II/III;
- Power consumption: 90 Watt average, 150 Watt peak;
- Supply voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz.
- Capable of 28 GB/min (470 MB/s) speed;
- DoD 5220.22-M method (3 pass or 7 pass);
- NIST 800-88 method;
- Security erase;
- Zero and non-zero patterns. Custom patterns can be defined;
- Erase with LBA Number in each sector.
- Surface scan;
- Checksum calculation: MD5, SHA1, SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512;
- Seek test (random, linear, backward);
- Transfer rate test;
- Comparison with pattern.
Reports & Logs
- Easy to write and understand;
- User-friendly Script Editor with integrated help;
- Assign same script to any number of ports;
- Start/stop scripts on any number of ports in one click.
Ease of use
- Report is always created after each script run;
- Fast report search;
- Custom certificate creation;
- Integration with external database via CSV export (automatic and manual);
- Support of external report Ids;
- Printing support.
Atola Disk Recycler unit
Additional script commands
- Mountable to standard server rack;
- Auto-detection of all Recycler units visible in a network;
- Stand-alone mode support;
- 2-click firmware update on all Recycler units in the network;
- Customizable main window to fit only the information you need;
- One hardware button for each port to start immediately;
- Short circuit protection;
- Single disk doesn't affect others even on the same Recycler unit;
- Automatic disk start up and stop when script is executed.
- Fast report search system with CSV integration.
- Lock/Unlock password;
- Bad sector repair (sector remapping);
- Read/write HPA;
- Read/write DCO;
- Custom ATA commands;
- Custom SAS commands;
- Measure execution time of commands;
- Read/Write/Verify sectors;
- Write random data to sectors;
- Report command for custom certificates;
- Power control (off/on);
- Spin up/down.
Learn more about all Disk Recycler script commands.